As I write this, there’s a big scare about a virus in China. They call it the Corona virus. Thankfully it’s not hit the USA except for a few cases. Using acupuncture for viruses and colds is not new. It’s ancient medicine. Not just in China but throughout Asia Major and Minor.
Acupuncture and Herbals Year Round
How can we protect ourselves from this nasty and sometimes fatal infection and others? What can we do to avoid colds? Sure, you can get a flu shot, if that is okay with you.
Still, the flu shot will not protect you in this case or against cold and viruses.
Below is my protocol that keeps me healthy. It can work for you too! My husband uses it and so other patients and clients. Using acupuncture for viruses and colds is a common request in our practice. Most patients choose to use acupuncture as a preventative and stay well.
3 Steps To Stay Healthy All Year Long
- Get acupuncture when you’re well. Yes, come in for wellness acupuncture once a month. That’s only 12 visits a year. Most people visit a coffee shop or their nail salon more than that!
Using acupuncture for viruses and colds out dates western medicine OTC drugs by centuries. It has no side-effects, can lessen how long you stay ill, and ease some of your symptoms if you’re already sick.
If you don’t have a cold or viruses is can mean the difference between getting one or not.
Let Herbs Help
2. Follow my year-round herbal protocol. This consists of three formulas that you take daily. Accent On Health Wellness can provide you as a patient or online shopper with the ability to get these year-round sent to your home.
- An enzyme, vitamin, herbal blend to boost your immune system. Take two of these with breakfast all year to stay resistant.
- A unique blend of vitamin C. This one protects you against heart disease too.
- A particular type and strength of D vitamin. I recommend this formula because it not only keeps your immune system healthy, it powers you up against cognitive disease. Taking just plain ole’ D won’t do it.
If You Get A Cold or Virus Be Prepared At Home
3. If you start to feel like your getting sick, start taking these Chinese Formulas’. We’ll help you know
- Yin Qiao With Echinacea. This superior formula is excellent to start the minute you feel like something isn’t right. A mild sore throat or tingle for instance. A slight fever or ache that isn’t your normal you. We’ll give you instructions on how to take this to help you bypass these problems or lessen the severity when you give us a call.
- Chuan Xin Lian is a natural antiviral, antibacterial, and natural antibiotic without the side-effects. We’ll be happy to help you with the best dosing for you as our client or patient.
- Viracid is a delightful blend of western and eastern herbs that you should begin the minute you start to notice any symptoms. These indications include digestive problems. I take this with me when I travel to certain countries and take it daily as a preventive for stomach issues. It is excellent for any viral problem.
- Bi Yan Pian is my go-to for sinus infections or congestion. Now you have to know which type of sinus problem you’re having because it works on those that Pe Min Kan Wan does not.
- Pe min Kan Wan is best for a clear runny nose. Super for allergies or runny nose colds. It will dry up, so let’s talk.
Do you want a natural pharmacy in your home? Use this starter kit for patients and clients. It keeps you well and safe from most stuff your kids bring home and your co-workers share with you.
If you’re a current patient, simply phone the office to learn more. If you’re an online shopper or non-patient why not become a client! See your acupuncturist or come here. We’re happy to help you stay healthy.
Using acupuncture for viruses and colds can help you stay well or not get as sick. Don’t you want to avoid the sore throats, stomach upset, fever, and more?