There’s no question more people work from home these days. It also means more home-cooked meals and baking in my house! I’m finding it harder deal with weight loss – when you work from home.
Why Losing Weight Is Difficult For Me
Self-control in the kitchen is harder. Getting outside even in this beautiful weather is often put off. Sitting more and not creating a routine that serves us a healthy body, and keeps us from gaining weight is common. My office is attached to my home. For years, I’ve separated office from home. Then my husband started working from home. Now on breaks I ‘stop by’ to see him.
Weight Loss When You Work From Home
There are things you can do that will help you lose weight, feel better, and have more energy. One thing I’m doing is going back to my routine. No more ‘visits’ to the house. Back to bringing my lunch to the office or like in the past having my food prepared so I can simply go get it from the kitchen. No daytime baking or impulse snacks because others are eating. I have a plan and I want to offer a few ideas to stimulate you to create a routine that aids you in weight loss when you work from home too.
Acupuncture Weight Loss Injections Boost Metabolism
Acupuncture injections for weight loss speed up your metabolism. They’re natural vitamins that help you burn calories, and have energy from the fuel you eat.
There is much more though you can do at home. Keeping pounds off happens long-term when you empower yourself by creating a plan or having a routine. My hope is that you’ll take these 9 ideas to heart and create a plan or routine that supports your weight and health goals.
Ideas To Help You Build A Healthy Routine
- Make a meal plan and stick to it. Don’t wander into the kitchen unless it’s mealtime eat perishable first.
- Have an eating schedule – don’t get caught up working and forget to eat or graze all day at your desk.
- Keep your meals filled with foods that will keep you full. Protein, fiber, vegetables, and healthy fats
- Smart Snacking – try fruits, seeds placing these in a bowl, not from the container or bag. Remember, nuts are edible too though they contain a lot of fat.
- Keep track of what you eat by knowing what you plan to eat that day. Then adjust it throughout the day. A simple journal entry is all you need.
- Stay active! Set timers to get out of your chair at your home office. Take walks, stretch, even bike, run, or lift weights.
- Channel your stress. Emotional eating is more comfortable when we work from home. Make it a practice to meditate for 5-15 minutes daily. You can break it up or all at once. Do mindfulness minutes with deep breathing if you can’t break away during the work hours to meditate.
Ask yourself, is this a problem that I must address now, or can I table it until later?
- Take up a hobby for when a craving hits. – play sudoku, or mahjong, read a chapter in a book. Play with the dog- my favorite
- Make sure you’re sleeping. This helps control hunger hormones. It helps you resist junk food because you have rested well.
Your Design For Living
Do Acupuncture and also try the Vitamin injections that promote increased metabolism, better absorption of nutrition – giving you more energy, and helps you stop sugar and carb cravings. Both help you with weight loss when you work from home or not. Creating a home plan or routine along with other support to help you is something successful people do.
You are what you eat and think, so put healthy foods and thoughts into yourself. Doing this will help you improve your life in many ways. I believe in you and know you are worthy of health.